My life. It’s not like most people I know. I have had a rough time growing up due to being an immigrant. Being reserved, quiet, shy, all these traits just grew on me because I knew I don’t want to jeopardize my future. No one actually knows this except for my close friends and people who know me.
- A - if I'm in love.
- B - who was the last person who talked on the phone.
- D - if i have some preference with boys or girls.
- E - how many have holes in the ear.
- F - give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - the last person i said 'i love you' to.
- H - the last person i hugged.
- I - the last time i felt jealous, and why.
- K- what is my full name.
- L - if i have siblings.
- M - if i forgive, for treason.
- N - if you want to know how i treat my friends.
- O - if i like my school.
- P - what kind of music i like.
- Q - what was the last party i went, and when will the next.
- R - for me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - favourite band/ movie/ tv show.
- T- 5 things i love unconditionally.
- U - favourite actor/ actress.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- X - if i've done something i regretted very much.
- W - an idol.
- Y - if i like my town and why.
- Z - ask any question you want.
Everyday I wake up in the morning,
To my phones sound of a loud warning,
Having breakfast while watching the news broadcast,
And seeing what is the weather forecast,
As I step out the door I feel blessed,
And thank God even tho I’m depressed,
Because I still haven’t finished my test,
And taken advantage of this life quest,
I have to take the subway everyday,
Yesterday, last may, and today,
Standing thinking about the past,
And how I didn’t care that I had such a blast,
Didnt have to worry about having money,
And life was sweet as honey,
But now life is completly bitter,
How I can’t stop and be a quitter,
That is when I’m in school,
To learn how to propely use these tools,
How to do anything to a car propely,
Even tho I don’t own one to call my property,
But I’ll make it because I’m determined,
To make it far just like I once said,
And not regret anything before I’m dead,
I just have to focus and stay ahead,
Because I know what I want in life,
A girl, a boy and wonderful wife,
Have place where I can call home,
And say that I did it all on my own,
No one is going to ever stop my dream,
Of all the things I wanted as a teen.
Need new jams!
Go out to steinway st to shoot pool and chill with my boy @tunerelite.
Get into the pool hall and get a table and shit and notice 2 cute girls playing next to us and i already plan on asking them to play doubles and shit. 10 mins later into our game they come up to us and ask to play doubles and chill. Talk to them a bit and w/e but didn’t end up getting her number/facebook thanks to her cockblocking friend -_-
Lol her friend was cool but was annoyed by my ‘sexy’ talk. I still enjoyed it, and I was there to see your RX7, the girls and pool was just a bonus. :]
I can honestly say I listening to everything. From dubstep to piano, from metal to rap. Even tho I mostly like listening to dubstep and trance and I’m currently hooked on listening to ‘She said (the killabits remix)’ on repeat.
Unfortunately I feel jealous everyday, it’s for the simple fact that I see my friends driving their cars and getting to go anywhere while I’m still on my permit and no car fund. But it’s alright, after the jealousy I feel motivation to achieve what I want.